Buy a Festival Pass to access all of the Birmingham Literature Festival main events!
For just £50, the Festival Pass gets you into all of the Spring Edition 2017 festival’s headline events:
• The Transition with Luke Kennard and Dawn Foster
• Dividing Lines Short stories on theme of borders, boundaries and belonging. Book Launch with Bidisha
• ‘Honour Among Thebes’ with Natalie Haynes
• An Evening with an Immigrant, performance by Inua Ellams
• Everywoman, with Jess Phillips MP
• Poetry Primers Launch
• Hidden Nature with Alys Fowler
• Xan Brooks and Sarah Phelps
• Festival Finale with Lionel Shriver
And if that’s not enough, during the Festival pass holders also get:
• 20% discount on books sold at Birmingham Literature Festival
• 10% discount at the Library of Birmingham Café and at Marmalade, the Rep’s bistro and bar
• Discounted Friend of Writing West membership
A portion of the price of the Festival Pass will also go towards programming great events for next year’s festival, helping to secure its future.
*Terms and conditions
1. Festival Pass holders do not need to book for events.
2. Festival Pass holders are advised to arrive early. Any Festival Pass seats left empty at the start of the event’s advertised start time will be sold and Festival Pass holders will not be admitted once the event has started. We may contact you in advance of any small capacity or sell-out events to confirm your seat.
3. The Festival Pass is specific to the person named and cannot be transferred.
4. Festival Pass holders must show their pass in order to gain admittance to the event.
5. Please note that some event timings may clash with some workshops.