Celebrate Europe’s best writers with the Euro Pass. For £30 the Euro Pass gives you access to all Euro Pass events between 7-9 October:
- Walter Presents
- Writers from Ukraine
- Cristina Sanchez-Andrade
- Diego Marani and Frank Witzel: Europanto, pop, politics and paranoia
- Jonas Hassen Khemiri and Elif Shafak
- David Lodge and Philippine Hamen
- The Bridge to Hinterland: With Hans Rosenfeldt and Ed Thomas
- Beyond the Water’s Edge
And if that’s not enough, during the Festival, Euro Pass holders also get:
- 20% discount on books sold at Birmingham Literature Festival
- 10% discount at the Library of Birmingham Café
- 10% off total bill at Marmalade, the Rep’s bistro and bar
- 10% off total bill at Café Opus at Ikon
A portion of the price of the Euro Pass will also go towards programming great events for next year’s festival, helping to secure its future.
Terms and conditions
1. Euro Pass holders do not need to book for events.
2. Euro Pass holders are advised to arrive early. Any Euro Pass seats left empty at the start of the event’s advertised start time will be sold and Euro Pass holders will not be admitted once the event has started. We may contact you in advance of any small capacity events to confirm your seat.
3. The Euro Pass is specific to the person named and cannot be transferred.
4. Euro Pass holders must show their pass in order to gain admittance to the event. Lost or stolen passes must be reported to staff immediately.
5. Euro Pass holders gain free entry to all Euro Pass events except for the Translation workshop.
How to buy a Euro Pass.
The Euro Pass can be purchased through The Box on 0121 245 4455. You can also buy a Pass in person at The Box, Birmingham Repertory Theatre, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2EP.
Once you have a pass, you won’t need to book tickets to any of the events.
Euro Pass price: £30/£24. If you are a Friend of Writing West Midlands (WWM) the Festival Pass is £27.
If you have any questions about the Festival Pass, please contact The BOX on 0121 245 4455 or Caroline Bletso at Writing West Midlands on 0121 246 3083